Days 6 & 7

Day 6 I was completely off prompt.  Which was about a search or discovery.  Technique prompt was to use wood veneer or the reds & yellows of a Phoenix or both.  I had a migraine and was barely out of bed, so I made this page on my iPad,  with the help of the Project Life app.


I suppose technically there are some  reds and yellows in there.  It’s a story from last spring/summer, so it’s about time I told it.

Day 7 prompt was to scrap about a nemesis if you have one, or something you dislike.  I have an idea for this prompt but I couldn’t get the photos to print for some reason.  So I did this other layout that has been in the back of my mind.  I intended to use some glitter girl papers for it, but apparently I don’t have any scraps and the rest must have gotten packed already... so I used some more strips, some scraps and Shimelle stickers instead.  I also used some super old Heidi Swapp stickers that I still love.  I call it: Sparkle


My technical difficulties had already begun so the pictures came out pretty dark.  And the lighting wasn’t so great in them to begin with, but they tell the story!  I am going to take another photo in the morning when the light is better, and I will hopefully have fixed some technical difficulties and printed better quality photos.

See you then!

Comments

Popular Posts