Load catch up!

It has been a pretty crazy life lately, but I have kept up with LOAD!  I just haven’t updated the blog.  So here it is:

Day 8:  Prompt was Platform 9 3/4 and the Hogwarts Express” Do you have an adventurous spirit? Or do you prefer to stay close to home? Reflect that in today’s page.  I don’t know if I have an adventurous spirit exactly, but I do sometimes get cabin fever if I’m home too much, so here is a page for the cruise album about an adventure.








Day 9: Still working on the Disney album and still having issues with my printer so another 3 “project life” style pages using: The Project Life Ap.  By the way, if you’re a scrapbooker and you haven’t tried this ap, you definitely should.  It makes photo collages so easy!

The cover page for the cruise album

A filler page.

Possible TOC facing page, or just a filler page.  These photos were shared with me from the Facebook Group
The prompt for Day 9 was “Ron & Hermione” who are your best friends?  So look for a page using this prompt soon!
Day 10:
I temporarily got my printer to work so I did an actual paper page, Today’s prompt was “The Trolley” Your favorite treats & indulgences, but I used the prompt from a few days before about a “Nemesis”.




Day 11:

The printer issue has returned.  So I did another digi page.  The prompt was “Hogwart’s Castle” What makes your home, home?” So here is my layout:


Day 12 My wonderful IT guy hubby got my printer to reinstall and actually work hooray!  So here is the companion layout for the Nemesis page, as well as a 5x12” journaling strip to go in between.  And since the prompt was “The Great Hall” What kind of weather or sky do you like. What kind of Nature photos do you take?”  Technique use “Nature Photos”. I think it went with it pretty well. Don’t you? Although I do realize that they are not technically nature photos.




And finally today.  Day 13:
The prompt is called “The Sorting Hat” When did you make a life-determining decision and What was it?
I am away from home today so digi it is.  I am particularly fond of this story as you can imagine.



Comments

Popular Posts