Layout A Day (aka LOAD)

LOAD IS COMING!!!

In fact it’s almost here!  The Layout a Day challenge aka LOAD begins February 1st.  Load has challenged and changed my paper crafting since my first experience with it in October 2010.  Kickstart your 2020 crafting with both story telling and technique prompts every day the whole month of February!  Check it out at Scraphappy.org  And tell your stories with the happiest group of scrapbookers on the web!

Truly my favorite layouts have been made thanks to LOAD challenges.

I am taking it on as an interesting challenge for myself.  We are working to get our house on the market by March 1st.  So the vast majority of my supplies are either packed or about to be.  I have a few supplies and some pictures set aside for LOAD and Calvinball (which begins March 1st). So will it be easier or harder with a smaller selection?   Time will tell!

A few of my previous LOAD pages:




Come join us!

Comments

Popular Posts