Days 4 & 5 of LOAD220

I completely underestimated the amount of paper strips I had.  As I looked through my scraps for more yesterday, I doubled the amount in my bin, and that was just 2 colors of scraps: Black & White. I went through the brown/tan scrap drawer today and found quite a few more!
The good news is, I used severally them each day.  One of the prompts for Day 4 was to Use LBest Day Ever!” Or something of the kind as a title.  So I did: I call it the “best 1st day ever” (though I know it doesn’t quite read that way).  The first day of our Disney Cruise!


What was your best day ever?

Day 5 prompted me to think about awe.  When did I wish I had more eyes so I could take it all in?
Visiting the gardens at Manito Park.  So here’s my layout:

I also used the first  Stashbusting Month challenge sketch from Crafty Jen Schow’s “Use it or Lose it” Facebook group.  Does trapped space bother you?  Does the bunting look wrong on account of it? Tell me what you think. I haven’t decided yet.

Comments

Popular Posts